About JL Assists and Jennifer Langer
JL Assists is located in Sonoma County, CA and began as a business designed to help the busy Real Estate professional. Jennifer Langer is the sole proprietor, operator for JL Assists. With 15+ years in the Real Estate industry as a real estate assistant/transaction coordinator supporting Realtors with Listing Assistance, Website back-office maintenance, transaction coordination, Database Management, and Marketing, Real Estate is her specialty. She is dedicated to helping Realtors become successful in their business.
As a licensed Realtor, Jennifer can handle all aspects of the buying/selling process for buyers and/or sellers. She is honest, reliable, respectful, and has the highest integrity. See why her clients think that she can handle anything!
For any questions, comments, or just to see what Jennifer and JL Assists can do for you, contact us.
Education and Training
- Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology
- Associated Arts degree in Liberal Studies
- California Real Estate License #01403764
- A graduate of Leadership Breakthrough One from Rapport Leadership International
- A member of the International Virtual Assistants Association
- REPA certified (Real Estate Professional Assistant) through the National Association of Realtors
- CRESS Certified (Certified Real Estate Support Specialist) through the International Virtual Assistants Association
- A member of the National Association of Realtors
- A member of the California Association of Realtors
- A member of the North Bay Association of Realtors (NorBar)
- A member of Bareis MLS (Rappatoni)